• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

graphtec ce3000-60 registration marks

I have a ce-300 Graphtec and was wondering if it was capable of cutting via registration marks. The manual says yes but I see no option in the function settings of the cutter. so there is no way i see to activate to function. thanks!

Rodi

Hi,
I don't think the CE03000 has that capability, that came with the CE 3000 MK2, if memory serves.

Jackpine

CE 3000 MK2 has capabilities of cutting via registration marks from the printers RIP, such as Flexi or Ciberprint. Each software RIP has their own procedure. I have contour cut printed graphics from Flexi and Ciberprint with a CE3000 MK2. This is a very accurate cutter.

Thanks Jackpine for the helpful phone conversation! Looks like my machine doesn't have the Optical Eye. time to call Graphtec! and see if I can have it installed.