• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE5000-60

S

Sign-Man Signs

Yesterday, I was trying to get Corel Draw 12 to cut on our Graphtec CE5000-60. Somewhere along the line I have screwed something up. When I run my Flexi program and send a job to cut, it starts cutting a bunch of small digits along the right side of the vinyl. I have re-installed the plotter and can run the same job on our other plotter which is a Lynx Vinyl Express with no problems. So it's not the software. I have deleted the Graphtec and like I said re-installed it. I deleted it in the set up in Program Manager and re-installed the set-up back in. Still the same problem. Any ideas or fixes?

S

Sign-Man Signs

Excuse me for being so stupid, but here's my control panel. Menu? What may be simple and easy to some may be rocket science to others. Now ask me to figure the windage/impact of a 308 bullet at 1000 yards. Know what I mean?

Attachments

• control panel.jpg
    control panel.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 115

signage

menu

the menu is the screen circled in attachment!

You get to the different screens by the page keys and the enter keys and the changes are made through the arrow keys! Look in you manual! Hope this helps!

Attachments

• menu.JPG
    menu.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 86
S

Sign-Man Signs

Thanks Bill & Brian. Sometime ya just need a slap up side the head. I'm looking for a button and you guys are talking screen. Got it. Thanks for the help.