• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec cutting pro FC7000MK2-75 cutting out Flinstone letters

Nat

Every now and then I will go to Cut out some text and it will do this Dot to Dot looking text?

On screen it looks fine but you cut it out and it looks like the picture?

The lines look clean not choppy pressure looks good, its not Pouncing. photo.JPG

Any Help would be GREATLY appreciated, Nat.

Thank you
Nat deVries
Owner
natdevries@ymail.com

Z SIGNS

Used to see this when we used flexi and pasted from corel.
Take a close look at your victors before you cut them I am sure they are wonkly looking.

woolly

As said looks like a bad vector file may have been a trace.
Draw a few circles and cut to test system

SignProPlus-Chip

I get this when opening some PDFs in Flexi. Specifically if you save or proof to a PDF in Flexi, it like to squiggle up the vectors...when you reopen it to cut it's all jiggety...and you tend to not notice it until you go to cut on your plotter.

The only other time I had this issue was with a dull blade while cutting reflective, what a nightmare.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Take the right side cover off and you should see a gear that the motor and drive belt connect to. The gear will have a wider part and a thinner part. Sometimes on the 7000s the thinner part of the gear broke from the wider part and would cause the gear to spin out when the motor tried to move causing the motor to move but not the cut head for a slight second. It looks like this is a possibility in your case.

Nat

When the plotter does this it seems to be with larger jobs.
I sent 4 cut jobs at once when it did this for a total of 135 inches
I sent just 1, at 42 inches, it worked perfectly. I sent 1, at 82 inches, perfect.
I then sent 3 jobs side by side for 135 inches and it flintstoned again and again until I seperated them into single jobs.
I probably need to explain myself more, but since I tend to ramble on I figure I'll let you ask rather than confuse things.
Going to pull the right side cover

Nat

Software = Produced entirely in FlexiSign-PRO 10.5.1 original file has not been closed
Sent to Graphtec via Cutting Master 2 1.92

Nat