• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec cutting through completely...

GP

Anyone know what causes this? Just did it again, this time causing one of those Y axis errors and burning about 5 yds of 751.

Material is going to be close---UGH!

edit---I guess I should have mentioned that it happens intermittently...otherwise, i would just adjust the blade.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Did the blade tip break? I've had that happen. Look at the tip or try another blade.

What program are you cutting out of?

GP

cut directly out of Illustrator.

Oh my...blade broke! Wow. At least it looks ever-so slightly rounded...hmmm....

GP

Thanks Stacey-

So weird, b/c it just seems to happen from time to time. Usually at the beginning of the roll/cut job or when I am cutting long jobs. Like there is slack or something. Maybe I will slow down the speed as well.

Out of curiosity, what force do you cut your 651?

Thanks again,

GP

Bigdawg

Just Me
I usually cut a speed of 30, although I up it to 40 sometimes. Just seems to give the best cut all-round at that speed.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Check to be sure you don't have enable driver options on in the second tab - or if you do that they are set correctly. This will override the graphtec settings.