• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC-8000 Owners/Distributors, I need your help

cgsigns_jamie

I received my brand new FC-8000-160 last Thursday but it came with the wrong stand. I called Tubelite and they sent someone up with the correct stand right then (customer service was amazing).

Unfortunately when I packed up the wrong stand to send back I also packed up the "Media Stacker" bracket that goes to my FC-8000. :doh:

So if anyone has one of these plotters could you please post a photo of the "Media Stacker". It's the bracket the holds the media rollers.

This way I can send them a photo of the bracket so they can send it back to me.

CS-SignSupply

Attachments

• media_bracket.png
    media_bracket.png
    932.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by a moderator:

cgsigns_jamie

Thanks Rob,

I already sent a copy of that and they sent back the wrong parts. I was hoping to send a photograph of the actual bracket.

Right now we are thinking that the brackets were never sent by Graphtec and may need to be shipped in. Before we come to that conclusion I want to make 100% sure that the brackets aren't just sitting in the other box.

Do you by chance know if this bracket comes in the box with the plotter or the box with the stand?

cgsigns_jamie

Just found the assembly instructions for the stand...

It says the Media Stacker is "Enclosed in the small box that is in the packing box of the main unit"

I still can't find them :(

CS-SignSupply

This item is in the Cutter box, not the stand box.

Attachments

• media_bracket2.png
    media_bracket2.png
    932.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator: