• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC5100-100 CUTTING ASSEMBLY WANTED

Sweet Ride

Hello

I am looking for a cutting assembly for a Graphtec FC5100-100.
If anyone has a dead machine out there with cutting assembly still in tack n working condition please let me know.
Machine is down and times are getting tougher (especially losing what little revenue off a down machine)
If you can help please let me know, if you have part and a cost.
Also if anyone has replaced the cutting assembly from a different Graphtec model(universal perhaps between some models)
please let me know would help in my searching.

Thank you very much all!

atacanteknik

Hello

I am looking for a cutting assembly for a Graphtec FC5100-100.
If anyone has a dead machine out there with cutting assembly still in tack n working condition please let me know.
Machine is down and times are getting tougher (especially losing what little revenue off a down machine)
If you can help please let me know, if you have part and a cost.
Also if anyone has replaced the cutting assembly from a different Graphtec model(universal perhaps between some models)
please let me know would help in my searching.

Thank you very much all!

what you need ? which part

Sweet Ride

what you need ? which part

I am looking for the entire cutting assembly, technician advised that would be the easiest to replace as a whole.
Otherwise at the very least the entire section that moves up and down with the knife attachment and inner spool.
Hopefully that makes sense.