• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC7000 & Flexi problem

redmondcopy

Hello,

I purchased a used FC7000 and I can't seem to get it to cut using flexi. It's connected with a USB and the plotter control programs seems to communicate with it ok, but when in flexi and I try to check the area that it will need to cut the vinyl it does nothing other than the screen on the plotter says working then ready a few times. If I just hit send it just starts cutting random letters and numbers like some kinda code. I did try cutting with cut master and it worked fine. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks,
Grant

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Hello,

I purchased a used FC7000 and I can't seem to get it to cut using flexi. It's connected with a USB and the plotter control programs seems to communicate with it ok, but when in flexi and I try to check the area that it will need to cut the vinyl it does nothing other than the screen on the plotter says working then ready a few times. If I just hit send it just starts cutting random letters and numbers like some kinda code. I did try cutting with cut master and it worked fine. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks,
Grant

Check to see if the plotter is in GPGL mode. Cutting Master works in GPGL and Flexi works in HPGL.