• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC8000 Cant Read Reg Marks

wattsk3

Hi,

I am little new to this...I have been cutting vinyl for about a year now but when we went to the NBM show this year in Charlotte at one of the booths a guy showed us how to contour cut t shirt transfers.

I now have a customer requesting us do this and I can get that to work...I have tried numerous ways and times.

I can do the registration marks, load the paper in the cutter, then I go back to the computer and send...The computer asked me to set the blade at the reg mark...Which I do then hit ok...The cutter moves around scanning with its laser but then it errors out saying it cant read the marks.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this up and running?

Also I would be interested in any tips or tricks about this particular cutter, we have only had this cutter a few weeks, so im still trying to learn the ropes.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help use out with this problem.

Thanks,

Kolby Watts

wattsk3

Thanks for the info...The room I am in has fluroscent lighting...I will try it with the lights out...Hope this works.

Please let me know if anyone has anymore ideas....

Thanks,

Kolby Watts

Bill Modzel

There are some decent videos on Graphtec America website. I suggest you take a look.
If you're using the Cutting Master plug in, it sounds like your doing the correct steps.