• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC8000 cutting problems!

Happyprinter

Were have been running our graphtec for almost 6 months now and it has been running great until recently. We are using it in conjunction with a Wasatch RIP. When we print on our Epson GS6000 and put it on the Graphtec to cut it slowly starts to mis-cut after usually 1 line or 2. First about a 1/16th off then slowly gets worse and worse til were not even close. Have checked the Graphtec for calibration and it is dead on. Also worked with Epson to check it and it seems to be fine. Called Wasatch, as it is still under service contract, and have gotten nothing but a run around. They sound like copier service technicians, blame everything and everybody instead of coming up with solutions. We have tried many different fixes but nothing seems to work. Anyone experiencing like issues? Anyone know who at Wasatch to contact maybe in management that could help us as tech support has been absolutely no help.
The Graphtec reads the registration marks good and starts good but slowly looses position as it cuts. As far as we can tell it has to be the RIP. Any help would be appreciated as I now have 2 jobs that need to be cut and I am at a stand still.:frustrated:

I have the same issue with my fc8000 but it's coming from a Hp L25500 and printed through flexi production manager. Same issues with the companies though. Everybody blames everybody else. Our problem is that the HP prints with a bow though. Check to verify that everything is printed correctly. Most importantly check the middle cuts in position with the registration marks versus what you have on your computer. You might find out that it's the print thats off. Nothing to do with the rip or the plotter just material warp.