• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC8000 speeeeeeeeed...

ProWraps

What speed is that?

Fastest I've ever run ours was about 75... and it was fast!!!
Normally run it about 35-50.

i typically run it no faster than 30 because I didnt know it would go any faster.

that is LUDICROUS SPEED! otherwise know as 105. as high as it will go.

great for cutting squares. i wouldnt recommend it for anything detailed.

dj_elite

Just because it goes that fast doesn't mean you should! I bet half those contour cuts were way off and the stickers were unusable. I think the fastest I run mine is around 50, normally around 35

ProWraps

Just because it goes that fast doesn't mean you should! I bet half those contour cuts were way off and the stickers were unusable. I think the fastest I run mine is around 50, normally around 35

eh. no. they were all perfect.

so you bet wrong. they are squares. thats why i said i dont recommend it for detailed stuff.

dj_elite

Well if none of them ran off and they were all cut perfect then I am very impressed! I personally wouldn't run mine that fast

Snydo

I frequently send a full (150 ft.) roll of laminated decals at the end of a day at a speed of 15 and nine out of ten times the roll is piled neatly on the floor in the morning and perfectly plotted. This thing is amazingly accurate, we do fairly complex contours and we rarely have to scrap sets off this machine. During the day I usually run around 35 or 40, any faster just seems like it would cause accellerated wear and tear.