• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC8600-160 Vinyl Cutter/Plotter (64 inches) - Practically New (Gainesville, FL)

SimpleStencils

Graphtec FC8600-160 Vinyl Cutter/Plotter (64 inches) - Practically New (Gainesville, FL)

Attention signmakers, print shops, and creative professionals! Upgrade your production capabilities with this barely-used Graphtec FC8600-160 vinyl cutter/plotter.
This plotter is perfect for:
  • Large format vinyl cutting tasks (banners, signs, decals, etc.)
  • A wide variety of materials (vinyl, film, reflective materials, etc.)
  • High-precision cutting for professional results
Why buy from me?
  • This machine is practically new and in excellent condition. It has been barely used and well maintained in my small air conditioned shop. It has never had any issues and is basically brand new. I purchased new from Lexjet in 2018 and have used the plotter only a handful of times. I use a smaller plotter for most of my work and decided this plotter is just taking up too much space. A great purchase for the right person.
  • Save money compared to buying brand new.
  • Must pick up (located in Gainesville, FL).
Bonus! I'm also selling a well-maintained HP Latex 365 printer and onyx photoshop software that pairs perfectly with this cutter. If you're interested in a complete wide-format printing solution, inquire about a bundled discount!**
Asking price: $4,000 (OBO).
Serious inquiries only. Contact jennifer at jennifer@thesimplestencil.com for more details.