• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC9000 CM5 issues

CB283

Hello,

I’ve recently updated my Adobe Illustrator which in turn required me to update from Cutting Master 4 to CM5

I understand there was a massive change as Graphtec took over and rebuilt CM

The problem I’ve got is even with all my old settings from CM4 (I still have CM4 on another computer) when sending a printed job to CM5, it will not even attempt to pick up the registration marks. Just goes straight into cutting.

Obviously I have use reg marks checked along with cut segment by segment also ticked same as I always did with CM4.

I set up a job using CM5 reg marks & recreated the same job with CM4, when run off CM4 it picked up reg marks instantly, with CM5 it went straight to cutting despite all my settings checked to use reg marks. It’s as if the CM5 reg marks aren’t being communicated to the cutter.

Have I missed something on the new CM5 software? Or do I need to change anything on the cutter itself?

At a complete loss here, gone through all of the settings on CM5 and can’t see anything amis so completely lost and it’s probably something silly!