• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Graphtec Non-OEM suppliers (Chinese) for perf cut stickers

MiguelGonzalez

Currently im getting my blades from local retailer, i want to import on my own and id be thankful if you can share me a suggestions for Graphtec 60degree blade suppliers from china. And For my stickers i used mainly 09 blade (blue holder), will using 15U (red holder) blade increse the life of the blade?

Last edited:

ikarasu

Buy off AliExpress or eBay... Or Amazon. You can get the Chinese blades for under $1 on amazon... About 50 cents if you buy 100 + from AliExpress.... 75ish from eBay. They're cheap enough that buying from Amazon is 1/20 of the price, and you get them in a day vs waiting months from China directly.

MiguelGonzalez

Buy off AliExpress or eBay... Or Amazon. You can get the Chinese blades for under $1 on amazon... About 50 cents if you buy 100 + from AliExpress.... 75ish from eBay. They're cheap enough that buying from Amazon is 1/20 of the price, and you get them in a day vs waiting months from China directly.
thanks......what type of blade do you use for perf/through cutting laminated vinyl(red or blue cap)...... im using the blue cap 60° blade on for perf cutting monomeric vinyl and the results are very inconsistent, should i be using those red cap blades (CB15), will it give me a better results.