• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec parts

BK Vinyl

Anyone know where I can get a Y axis motor for a FC8000? I've been looking all over and all I can find is one from US Cutter.

BK Vinyl

It is a Graphtec FC 8000-100 plotter. This is the motor in question. I have emails sent and unanswered phone calls placed to US Cutter, and stuff that needs to be cut, and I can't for the life of me find where to buy one of these.

Attachments

• 489.jpg
    489.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 488.jpg
    488.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 133

BK Vinyl

Just about any Graphtec dealer can get that for you. If you send me an email to techsupport@thegrs.com I will get you pricing on it.

Thanks for the info Chris. I just sent an email to my guy at Advantage where we got the plotter from, but another supplier doesn't hurt for next time I need something. Do you guys deal with government accounts? I can only order with a purchase order/ Net 30 account.