• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grapthec FC8000 Tech

Frosted Images

Does anyone own the new FC8000? Are they so new that no one using them in their household or business? I purchased on and would like to communicate with people own one as well. Especially if I have issues.

smdgrfx

I just bought one last week. I haven't really got it into my production line yet because we are getting ready to move. I should be using it later this week. I looked at some of the tutorial videos online and installed the drivers/software. Looks like it's really going to work out for me so far...once I start using it.

Rat_Fink

I just purchased the FC8000 cutter when I dropped off my FC7000 for repair.
So far - it seems like there are not too many huge differences between the 2 models.

Anyone know how to see how much cutting area is between the pinch rollers? On my FC7000 cutter - I think I just had to hit the enter button & it would show. It was a handy feature if you are trying to cram stuff in to maximize space.

R.F.

JAMEY

I will say I like my FC-8000 a lot so far. I spool up some 24" material and I set my rollers in about 1/8 from each side. Never had a problem cutting yet. You can cut under the rollers too...so I'm guessing you can cut the full 24". I'll check tomorrow for sure though.

I have yet to contour cut with it yet though. I will be trying soon.