• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Great Song.....

OldPaint

You Mean Stevie Ray Vaughn right?
If your going to wave a flag for the greatest guitar player ever (that should start a new heated debate) please honour his memory by spelling his name correctly.

Also, I think the names you're looking for are:
Radiohead
Metallica
Steppenwolf
Molly Hatchet
George Thorogood

..at least you spelled AC/DC right.

-Just giving you a hard time.
as i look where you live, i can understand your being so anal retentive as you spend to many days and nites freezing you butt off and have nothing else to do then correct spellin tests))))))))) it ok i know about -75 below zero days and nites, i lived in caribou maine.65-73!!!!

Speedsterbeast

as i look where you live, i can understand your being so anal retentive as you spend to many days and nites freezing you butt off and have nothing else to do then correct spellin tests))))))))) it ok i know about -75 below zero days and nites, i lived in caribou maine.65-73!!!!

Actually it's going to be in the seventies all week here, although it's unseasonably warm this month. In fact I'm going sailing for three days this weekend.
But when it gets really cold I start correcting punctuation too.
I have to keep my fingers warm somehow

:glasses:

Sign_Boy

Ouch...
Hope that's not your head under the iron signboy? And good luck getting your shirt back.

Hope all is well dude!!!

All is well, just thought it was a great funny song.

1st off, calling that MUSIC.........is the problem. IT AINT!!!!!

Sure it is - I just found it funny.

Here are a few more.
Like him or hate him he's got talent:

John Mayer In Repair

John Mayer - Gravity Acoustic

--------------------------------------
Charlie Hunter - Crazy jazz slant on a classic Hendrix jam

Charlie Hunter - Nirvana´s song played in a smooth jazz mood

sevendust acoustic

sevendust