• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GS6000 No Cartridges Installed Error???

jfiscus

Rap Master
I left the printer to finish up a wrap on the take-up reel last night, came in this morning & the print is finished on the reel without problems. (YEAH!)

However..... The pink light is flashing on the machine. The error message on the screen reads: NO CARTRIDGE - INSTALL INK CARTRIDGE (and the cartridge levels below show no ink levels - I know they've got plenty of ink as most are recently replaced)

Rebooted the machine a couple times, still the same error. Scratching my head. Anyone ever seen this?

(I'm waiting on Epson support to open for the day)

jfiscus

Rap Master
Problem located: Chip in the Cyan cartridge was apparently (backfeeding???) bad. Switched in an old empty cartridge into its location the cartridge levels returned (reading empty cart on Cyan). New cartridge installed from local dealer, nice of them to bring one by within two hours of calling them!

Have to ship the cart off to Epson for them to check it out, but they're sending a new one to me for free.