• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gutter Business Logo

F

firstclassvinyls

I was looking for some critique on this logo I created for this company. My main goal was to keep the costumers vision and a little bit of my touch to it . I also kept in consideration cost for other advertising products. All critiques are welcome I am not married to my work.

Attachments

• ASG Logo Sample.JPG
    ASG Logo Sample.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 161

Locals Find!

I read that as "MERICAN SEAMLESS GUTTERS". I had to really focus to figure out the "A" part. I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet. So, if the consumer has to think about it at all. It's not that great.

Artistically it's nice but, I don't see the public getting that right off to bat.

Marlene

I see where you ar going using the peak of the roof as an "A" but not too sure it works. My mind filled in the "A" when I read it as the word is easy to reconize but I did have to really have to stare at it to see the "A" with that said, it could work as I did fill in the letter and other may too or it might need to be re-worked some so the peak/A are clearer

Jillbeans

I'd make the point of the roof tighter if you are going to try to make it look like an A.
I read it as "Merican" which is OK if you're a redneck.
Change the font on Seamless gutters, make it non-italic and decrease the size.
Love....Jill

TheSnowman

I read it as "Merican" which is OK if you're a redneck.
Must be why I didn't notice anything wrong! Whenever me and my friends are feeling all patriotic, it's always stated that "This is Mercia!"

Craig Sjoquist

Agrees with Jillbeans
1st thing I saw was it was way wide for a logo.
2nd thing was the lower copy did not flow well with American, also the copy should never be longer then the main copy always less.
3rd thing confuses me are gutters attached on angles of roofs, but may not be the point when the A is more important here to understand.

I do like where you are going & how you started out good going

F

firstclassvinyls

Awesome guys I will go back to the drawing board appreciate the hints !!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yowsa, :covereyes: I never realized I totally missed the 'A'.

I think the star in the second 'A' seals the deal and makes it American without even knowing it. I believe it serves the purpose, but aesthetically, you might wanna take their suggestions about making the 'A' more pronounced.

F

firstclassvinyls

I think you guys ideas are excellent and a good way to re-focus however, my customer loves the design and after I told him the changes I could make if he would like he looked at me like he would kill me if I change it so I appreciate the input from everyone but this one is a wrap.