• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gym Record Board

WOODBS

Finally got the deposit and go ahead on this, but they added a textline= 5k...They want it the same size as others, without redoing the whole thing any tips? I was thinking shrink the 4x events a tad?thanks

Attachments

• VHS TRACK RECORDS.jpg
    VHS TRACK RECORDS.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 115

Air Art Girl

I would take all the relays, keep the date and the time at the top of the rows then put 2 names on a line. You will need to remove the blue vertical line that goes thru that part where the names would spread out.

Like this

Attachments

• track.jpg
    track.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 65

washingtonsignguy

I would make the seperation lines thinner. They look like they are the same thickness as the text and it makes it hard to read. I think doing this would help the overall layout.

Air Art Girl

you need to squish the relay names and times together to make room for the 5K line like I had in my example but I think the relays look better that way.