• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy 4th of July

WildWestDesigns

As it's about a week away from now, I thought I would do a little promo for the upcoming holiday.

Good from now until 6 PM Central time on July 4th.

I'm bringing back the $2.00 per 1k stitches digitizing, but I'm going to add a twist. Those that want us to do the embroidery as well as digitizing on orders placed during this week, our digitizing fee will be $1.50 per 1k stitches.

Particulars:

EPS or Ai file with text converted to curves(outlines)

No gradients or clipping masks

Closed paths and becareful of the "wireframe"

Just in case, we do reserve the right to make changes to the pattern in order to better fit the embroidery medium.

Email us the file with "Signs101 July 4th Promo" in the subject line.

I'll "bump" this up throughout the week to try to get everyone the ability to see it.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns feel free to email or PM us.

Thanks,

Evan

WildWestDesigns

Final bump for the weekend.

I want to thank those that participated so far in the promo.

I hope everything has a wonderful 4th burning all that energy. I will be doing digitizing all weekend, so if anybody needs anything last minute let me know. I'll pick back up embroidery(and sublimation) work on Tuesday after today ends.

Thanks again.