• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Bannerday

Lost At Sea​
Two Irishmen, Patrick & Michael, were adrift in a lifeboat following a dramatic escape from a burning freighter. While rummaging through the boat’s provisions, Patrick stumbled across an old lamp. Secretly hoping that a genie would appear, he rubbed the lamp vigorously. To the amazement of Patrick, a genie came forth.

This particular genie, however, stated that he could only deliver one wish, not the standard three. Without giving much thought to the matter, Patrick blurted out, “Make the entire ocean into Guinness Beer!” The genie clapped his hands with a deafening crash, and immediately the entire sea turned into the finest brew ever sampled by mortals. Simultaneously, the genie vanished.

Only the gentle lapping of Guinness on the hull broke the stillness as the two men considered their circumstances. Michael looked disgustedly at Patrick whose wish had been granted. After a long, tension-filled moment, he spoke: “Nice going Patrick! Now we’re going to have to pee in the boat.”

Hope no one has this trouble today!

housemusikid

Every morning we have meetings at work to discuss what the day has in store. First thing, I pinched everyone NOT wearing green! So to all of you NOT wearing green, here is my pinch! :Big Laugh

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Last edited:

signage

May the bottom of the glass become the top of the glass for you all on this wonderful St. Patrick's day! Now drink up but don't drive:Big Laugh:toasting::bushmill::wine-smi::guido:

Jillbeans

Here's my little leprechaun Liam.
(he pooped his pants right after I took these pix tho)
Love.....Jill

Attachments

• l317.jpg
    l317.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 62
  • l317a.jpg
    l317a.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 59

OldPaint

I kinda get that same look when i poop my pants))))))))))
as for st patties day, we EYE-TAL-YANS consider it DAGO DAY............ since st pattie came from ROME))))))))

AUTO-FX

Wow, Jill. that IS the look of pooping!

Anyway, Here's a joke for the day-

Two Irishman walk out of a pub....