• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

has anyone used 3m IJ40c?

HulkSmash

hey everyone.
I was told by one of my vendors that the 3m IJ40c is a great alternative for flat surface wraps like box trucks and other things like that. Has anyone used this stuff at all for vehicle wraps? My catalog says it's floor graphic...

but just seeing what you guys thought about it.
Thanks!
:smile:

Case

works great for flat surface application, box trucks and trailers and such..........i used it with 8509 lam.........

prints great.......

can put some money in your pocket when 180c or 180cv3(or other cast air release products) is overkill.........

case

xpressivesigns

I agree with case, I used it to wrap a large freezer for a local ice cream shop. It was great for this flat application. Very easy to install. Print quality was great.

speedmedia

works great for flat surface application, box trucks and trailers and such..........i used it with 8509 lam.........

prints great.......

can put some money in your pocket when 180c or 180cv3(or other cast air release products) is overkill.........

case

+1, I agree totally.

Thanks,
kurt

Gene@mpls

I am interested in how 3M crosses over to Orajet also so I looked in the
literature I have and could not find anything so I contacted 3M via their
chat feature and they indicated that this would not be a good product
to go over rivets. I was thinking it would compare to 3551RA which Orajet
says will go over rivets (and in fact will).

HulkSmash

I am interested in how 3M crosses over to Orajet also so I looked in the
literature I have and could not find anything so I contacted 3M via their
chat feature and they indicated that this would not be a good product
to go over rivets. I was thinking it would compare to 3551RA which Orajet
says will go over rivets (and in fact will).

hmmm ill look into this. Thanks. and yeah no to rivets of any type on this stuff.