• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has anyone used L.A. Gold Leaf?

Nathan_smith

First post on signs101 but I have been reading a TON. As I’m trying to learn the art of reverse glass gilding on my time off from work (flooring installer). Just a quick question regarding the quality of L.A Gold Leaf. I see a lot of people prefer Manetti, W&B, and a couple others I can’t remember the name of. Have any of you ever used L.A.? They seem to be priced around the same. I searched and couldn’t find any reviews besides Amazon and Etsy. Just curious is all. Thank you.

abullock22

Never used them myself - I generally use whom i have had no issues with for gilding
they are priced a bit cheaper too.

Not sure where you are located but most orders are shipped by the next business day. Orders shipped from Southern California generally take 3-5 days to reach destinations in the Western U.S., 4-6 days to reach the Midwest, and 5-7 days to reach the East Coast. Rush shipping with USPS and FedEx is available.