• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Have at it...

Pat Whatley

Bacon Festival...a small part of the Blues Festival I posted a logo for last week.

riversdf27sd.jpg

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks like a good match to the Blues logo, I like it.
Bacon Festival sounds like something I would attend.
What happens at one?

wayne k
guam usa

Joe Diaz

I saw the design on facebook and I really liked it, but I assumed that you didn't put it up for critique so I didn't say anything then, but since you asked for it here, I agree with Jill about the "B". Other than that, I think it looks great.

Pat Whatley

It's weird that I've looked at it 100 times and never noticed that but now that Jill pointed it out that's all I see.

petesign

Now I wish I had eaten bacon for breakfast. I like it - very complimentary to the other. I didn't notice the "B" either.

JoySigns

How about a little marbling as the fill in the word bacon? you know, make it look like the fat in bacon? It might well be over the top to do it though.

SignManiac

The squish was the first thing that caught my eye Pat. I think a bevel on the word bacon would be a nice touch like you did on River Blues. Otherwise, very nice.

Craig Sjoquist

yup the squished B on bacon points out that it seems to bold of a word or something.
Then I see the tilted & on the blues one. which points to small copy could be a little more heavier

They both look great like the blues one best just some adjustments.