• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Have Mutoch VJ 1324X Cannot Access the Self-Diagnosis Menu

EZ Ink

Trying to reach the Ink Charging Menu with above menu. Everytime I following the instructions of holding down the +, -, AND > keys and press power, I get the "Check Platen Adjustment Menu". Attempted serval times to cancel out put no luck. Is there someway to reset it back to the Self Diagnosis Menu? I use the above menu last week with no problems. Now everytime I want to access it I just the above message.

Also, is there another way to do an Ink Charge. My yellow ink is acting up and won't got through the lines. Thanks.

Glenn Combs

EZ Ink

Trying to reach the Ink Charging Menu with above menu. Everytime I following the instructions of holding down the +, -, AND > keys and press power, I get the "Check Platen Adjustment Menu". Attempted serval times to cancel out put no luck. Is there someway to reset it back to the Self Diagnosis Menu? I use the above menu last week with no problems. Now everytime I want to access it I just the above message.

Also, is there another way to do an Ink Charge. My yellow ink is acting up and won't got through the lines. Thanks.

Glenn Combs
Figure it out through trial error. It would be nice if something worked right the first time. Thanks.