• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Having Problem Hearing My Friend's Voice On Discord

Greetings, friends! This is my first post as a new member. Because I couldn't find a proper location to start a thread, so I am posting it here. Please accept my apologies if I made a mistake.

I would like to talk here about Discord, I can't hear anyone there. I've been having this strange problem since last night. Could someone please tell me what the problem is?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
It's your sounds settings that's wrong. Or maybe you muted your system. Maybe pulled the plug by accident.
But boy are we far away from signage :big laugh:

It's your sounds settings that's wrong. Or maybe you muted your system. Maybe pulled the plug by accident.
But boy are we far away from signage :big laugh:
It's not like these are the issues you predicted. All of these have been checked, but I can't pinpoint what's causing the issue. Also I am now unable to share anything, like images, emojis. I'm not sure what could be causing this.

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
Once in a while I will get this issue as well. Just make sure your headset audio is set to the correct device, and then do a voice test. Usually fixes the problem for me, although only had it for the first few times I used a new headset.

If you are unable to share images and emoji's I would suspect that the problem lies in your permission's and roles within the server.

Anyway, friends, I searched online and found this post that suggested some methods. I applied solution no 4 from here. Actually, I set the output device to default and after doing this the problem got solved. Now I can hear my friends' voices and communicate with them about anything. Anyway, I'd like to express my gratitude to you.