• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HBD to me!

d fleming

Well I guess I'll call it the universes' early birthday to me. I have an old epson 9500 that I only use for large film for screen printing. One of the lines had dried up long ago and it just wasn't worth the cash to fix it. Scrap guy came by this morning with an epson 10600uc on his truck from a now defunct business and wanted to know if I was interested in it before he took it to scrap metal yard. On a gamble I gave him 40 bucks for it. Figured if nothing else I could get some parts and maybe fix my 9500. Dog gone if this sucker doesn't work perfect and even has an almost full roll of 42" photo paper on it. It does need a light magenta cartridge soon. Can't have everything! So now I am thinking pull heads and a few other things off my 9500 for parts and toss the frame for scrap. Sometimes you just get lucky I guess.:smile: