• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello all!

Chappy

New to the forum (just ran across it the other day) and figured I would sign up. My name is Chris, I am from Alabama and I have a started doing graphics in '02 for a company that was trying to get into motocross graphics (I was going to school for industrial design at Auburn at the time and he hired a couple of us since we knew AI and Photoshop).

After college I worked here and there for a bit then started my on freelance graphic/industrial design company in '04 and also started doing vinyl graphics and signs to help pay the bills. After about a year I got offered a job for an exhibit design company and worked there until they laid me off when a couple of jobs didn't happen and they did not have enough work to keep me.

So then I got a job in Birmingham at an architectural signage firm where I do some design work, run the router, waterjet, and handle their vinyl work. I also still have my business, ! DESIGNS, you say it as Exclamation Designs, I just use the exclamation point (makes sense in the logo).

Anyway it looked like a great site for bouncing ideas around and hopefully I can't help some guys out with answers when I can.