• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello , does anyone has a epson s40600 with onyx 18 installed on the computer . i am looking for the printinstall file for that epson. Thank you

balstestrat

Problem Solver
The S40600 has only been supported since version 19 of Onyx. You'll have to buy an upgrade.
Fake news!

1705686218460.png

ljwhyte

Can I just ask you guys would you recommend this printer? I am looking to purchase another printer and looking at this model, is it easy to use? Any problems?

Jackprinter

The S40600 has only been supported since version 19 of Onyx. You'll have to buy an upgrade.
you are just a bit wrong. I have it instaled before my computer broke down. Now onyx decided they want more money and they don't support the older versions

Jackprinter

Can I just ask you guys would you recommend this printer? I am looking to purchase another printer and looking at this model, is it easy to use? Any problems?
Since i have it ,2019 . It is working perfecly and i print every day. canvas, vehicle graphics, banners, and stickers. the colors are great and it is easy to use. It is slow compared to other printers