• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from BC, Canada

robotique

Hi all,
I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I live in BC and I recently picked up a new to me 72" Roland Soljet Pro, which I plan to use for print and cut vinyl. I'm a graphic designer and did pre-press training in my program, and before that I'd worked fixing computers, and I'm getting familiar with my new beast. I seem to have accidentally acquired a customer already so I'm hoping to be able to make money with this thing until I can upgrade to something better, gotta start somewhere!

Swederacer

Hi all,
I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I live in BC and I recently picked up a new to me 72" Roland Soljet Pro, which I plan to use for print and cut vinyl. I'm a graphic designer and did pre-press training in my program, and before that I'd worked fixing computers, and I'm getting familiar with my new beast. I seem to have accidentally acquired a customer already so I'm hoping to be able to make money with this thing until I can upgrade to something better, gotta start somewhere!
Hi, Where in BC are you? I'm with Sigma Signs in Kelowna and we serve Western Canada as project managers on mid to large projects.