• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from me too

Merlin

Pro Signs & Graphix said:
Welcome from Florida!

BTW Merlin - you mention gators, other than the team - I have only seen two in 20 years!
The wife and I spend alot of time on the river, taking pictures of them to put on note cards for the tourists. We have seen hundreds of them. Had a few tight moment at it. Next new born, I send it to you.

Attachments

• cindisalligator.jpg
    cindisalligator.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 55

Merlin

TVG said:
Welcome aboard from Texas.....

My parents neighborhood in the tampa bay area (more like spring hill) had to have two removed in one year already. Funny thing is one pond is man made on private land not all that wide as opposed to how deep it really is. The other one in back yard is a retention pond that has really filled up. Gator in each one.. Not anymore however, but still where they come from?
One thing you have to learn, living in Florida. If there is water, there most likly is a gator. We have found them in a driveway culvert.