• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from mid Missouri

groves902

Ive been reading this forum for just about a year, keep wanting to post something....finally getting it done.
I got a deal on an old Ioline last year from a local sign shop, along with some outdated vinyl scraps, a copy of flexi, about 30 seconds of help from the seller...so....I figured I would make some signs! I did, and have been since.
Now before the bashing, this forum has been just about the biggest resource for...well...everything. All of you are great. I figure things out rather quickly, but the hundred hours or so (being conservative) of reading, searching, and trying, has me on the right path. And, I feel that in another 40 years or so, I can call myself a professional. Maybe not, but I think I will still be making signs anyway.
I have gone from working out of my home, to working out of a nice little shop in a larger town. For now, cut vinyl is my business. Decals, truck lettering, yard signs, banners are my work. Soon to add heat transfer vinyl, and screen printing. Oh yeah, I have started working on routed signs also.
I could go on, but this is probably enough of a start for the moment.
This is my first post, but reading your posts for the last year, has made the difference between me making a couple stickers at home, and making money with the sign shop that I run. AB Signs and Banners thanks you all.:thankyou: