• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Texas!!

joleenmaz

Hi everyone!

I came across website this while looking on the internet to purchase used Gerber Omega software.
I am not actually in the sign business, but have been working at a monument company for just about 10 years where I use Gerber to do all of our design and custom work,as well as process stencil. I am contemplating taking my years of experience to the freelance level, and thought this would be a good place to help answer any questions regarding Gerber, as I am sure signmakers utilize it in a different way than I do. I am trying to expand my knowledge of the software, I figured this would be a good place to help me do so.

I Look forward to chatting with ya'll in the future!

GypsyGraphics

"not in the sign business" ...ah oh, that's a no no. :omg:

"working at a monument company" & "taking my years of experience to the freelance level"
... i think that means you can stick around :thumb:

a warm welcome from sunny so cal
-gg

phototec

Welcome to the site, like GypsyGraphics said, this is a site for people in the sign business (who make their living making signs), but I guess you passed the test or Fred would not have allowed you to join.

I want to start making monuments, maybe you could help me with that?

What is the best way to etch a photo into a nice granite head stone?.......

Thanks