• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hello new to the site from missouri

S

signswork

yah ft lennordwood is just down the road about an hour and half or so. Marshall go there preatty often where is your shop i can stop in when i,m around there.

and BTW thanks for the welcome

sarge

i am from Puyallup Washington .. i retured home (here) after i retired from the Army .. we are about 45 miles south of Seattle .. if you come up this way give me a shout i will give you directions

iSign

welcome from Hawaii.
I just saw your posts on the Pit Bull family site.

Looks like you've been hard at work on the shop. Good Luck.
(sorry for thinking you were trolling for flames... people do that here.
It's no fun to get fooled, so a lot of us thought you were fooling us, but I see the same posts over there, so good luck!

iSign

last night I saw his posts for the first time & after a few others had been questioning his spelling, or supposed inconsistencies in his story... on in some cases his design work... and at least one other person had said "is this guy for real? Nobody spells their own name wrong"...
...anyway, I had been thinking the same thing & I said that I really believed he was just spoofing us... well, I guess it was a bit harsher than that... but I was consciously toning it down from some of the more outspoken rant style blasts, after Tecdaddy convinced me to look at my rant style & consider toning it down...

so, anyway... I don't know if I was the "last straw" or it was just timing, because I was far from the only guy giving him a little grief... (can you tell I'm feeling guilty:doh:) but suddenly he posted "cancel my membership, I don't need to be here if I'm just going to get blasted... I thought this might be a cool place to be"

...he copied that into his shop pics thread, and his "some signs I made" thread... and about 2 minutes later Fred took them both down & his status changed to "guest"

Then I searched his shop name & town and found the double whammy guilt giving reality check of a real guy with absolutely atrocious spelling, but a proud 27 year old smile on his face in front of his new shop....

so, everyone's right... I'm an a$$... and I am going to watch that habit in the new year :peace!:
sorry guest dude.. wherever you are!