• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Helmet wraps... Just a cool design for some kids.

stickasteve

Just a sample of a christmas present we made up for some cool kids. IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4655.jpg

IMG_4656.jpg

IMG_4657.jpg

IMG_4659.jpg

Patrick46

That's very cool!
Did you do this in several small panels? I don't like doing compound curves, and don't see how I could do this without making a wrinkly mess...unless I did it in several managable small sections.

stickasteve

I did it with 3 pieces. It works out SO much easier. Design takes the most time, but we did 2 and it took a little over an hour and a half per helmet to wrap.

stickasteve

What copyright issues? LOL... If I was mass producing them it may be a problem.

They aren't twins, they're really close cousins.

stickasteve

Thanks for the compliments! As far a copyright goes... If someone pays you money to do something are you going to turn them down because you may or may not get a cease and desist? Times are tough right now and if I had that luxury beleive me I would turn it down.

If you liked the site, check out the Facebook page... Search STW Graphic Designs in the search tab at the top. We have some videos on there too.