• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help Colors all wrong

Softballcan15

Ok so we just bought a used Falcom outdoor 48 and replaces capping station and heads. We Followed the head replacement procedure but now in our nozzel chech the black box prints over the yellow one. And if we do a test print all my blues are magenta, my greens are reds, and my reds are orange. I am thinking this is a compute error because my dampers all show the correct color. Can anyone help me with this!

Softballcan15

How would I find out if thats what is happening?
Right now from right to left my dampers go(right head) LC.Y.LM,(left head) M.C.K

randya

Left head K C Lm
Right head M Y Lc

So from right to left - Lc Y M Lm C K

You need to align the two heads
First mechanically to align the heads front and back
then electrically so that they lay the right color down at the right time left to right.

Softballcan15

All my inks (dampers) are in the right order I have done all the alignments still my colors are all off. It almost seems like instead of blue it puts down black... when i power up in Diagnostic mode my nozzel check is perfect and in the correct order. However in regular mode the black box prints right over the yellow one. i know this is not right. I have followed the Falcon Outdooe Printhead Replacement Procedures to a T. I dont know what im missing anf Mutoh's tech deparment has been no help at all they say my dampers are out of order THEY ARE NOT! Someone Please Help!