• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help finding this font??

algramedia

Hey guys, I was asked to reproduce this graphic, but I have no idea what font it is. I've done some searching, but no luck. I was wondering if any of you have seen this and could help me with the name so that I can purchase the font. Thanks in advance for all of your time.

Attachments

• cruiser.jpg
    cruiser.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 132

algramedia

Are you saying just to cut it out and make a graphic out of it? I would still like to find the font that was used for it. Thank you for your help.

algramedia

I just downloaded it. Thank you very much. One more quick question, I'm new to all this sign stuff. How would you create that outline, or drop shadow if you want to call it that they have produced??

weaselboogie

I'll second that. Are you freakin' kidding me?? That is BASIC stuff. Do your COMMUNITY a favor and LEARN how do layout before you crap up your neighborhood.

Ken

Please use the search tab at the top of this page to find some answers for whatever software you are using.
Ken

zgraphics

Welcome to the forums. I know you're new, i guess these guy are professionals... They were in the same boat when they started.. Their just giving you a hard time. What program are you using? Good Luck

algramedia

I've been using the Adobe CS3 Suite and I downloaded the demo of Flexisign. Trying to decide whether to fork over the money for it or if I can get buy doing what I need in the CS3 Suite. I primarily do full color banners and things like that. The cut colored vinyl is a new world to me and I'm trying to do my best into researching my questions before I ask them. I thank you all again for the help with this.