• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP!! Just aquired a FC4100-75...

littleyan92

Last month I got a Silhouette Cameo to make some vinyl stickers and such. This thing is an amazing tool and I have only touched the surface on its capabilities. With that, it comes complete with its own cutting program Silhouette Studio. The program is super easy and intuitive. I am running this all on my MAC

In search of some vinyl, I went to my local sign shop and, to my suprise, they gave me free vinyl sheets and they offered me a Graphtec FC4100-75 for FREE! I said sure, went back the next week and picked it up. It has a 30" cutting width and is a commercial grade one. It was working when they replaced it with a newer cutter. It as a USB plug on it.

Graphtec FC4100-75
WHERE TO START? My NEWBIE question is that I dont even know where to begin with this. I want to start/try to use this machine however dont know what I need to install to get it up and running. Along the lines of FREE, here are a few of my questions. I am hoping that you can help me out and provide links to software/drivers/....

- What FREE software exists that I can interface and use this plotter? Can I use this on my Mac?
- What drivers/installs/plugins do I need?
- If I cant get this to work, What does a FC4100-75 normally sell for?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Mark