• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help needed Rasterlink ProII - Windows 7

peteneat

Hi we have a new laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium.
Printer is Mimaki Jv3160s
Corel DrawX4
Rasterlink ProII
How do we run the windows 7 with Rasterlink ProII?

Appreciate your help:thankyou:

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I could only guess compatability mode being set for it "might" work. Considering how Rasterlink works though you might not have any luck getting version 2 to run on Windows 7 considering version 2 came out in about 2003.

peteneat

any ideas if this free download is safe/works?
seems to be a few options to download:

Rasterlink Pro 3 FULL DOWNLOAD Today 689.7 MB BlackBoxAccess
Rasterlink Pro 3 2010 Today 361.7 MB Torrent Download
FULL RASTERLINK PRO 3 Yesterday 698.5 MB MediaFeed
Rasterlink Pro 3.rar Yesterday 1.4 GB Torrent HQ
TO

Last edited by a moderator:

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Pirated versions on torrent sites is not the way to go nor is such a thing endorsed here.

As far as where to get it. The proper and legal option is to go through a Mimaki dealer, order and pay for a newer version if you want a newer version. Like the majority of us - doing things right is part of the cost of doing business. I personally wish those using pirated software etc to fail miserably and go out of business. Using illegal pirated software is an unfair financial advantage.

peteneat

thanks, i have tried to email Mimaki and they dont seem to reply. I will try them again, I certainly dont want a pirated copy.

ironchef

Go to whoever sold you the printer, or your local mimaki dealer/reseller. And plus 1 on not using free/illegal software. Full of viruses anyway. Spend the money if you want quality....working.....safe products. Oh and do you use a pc or laptop specifically for ripping or all from the same pc you use to design on?