• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help with flexi 8

ACNCARLOS

hi there i have flexi 8 and i can not get the production manager to talk to the flexi program so when i put the letter t to cut out i click the plot button then it comes up with a window for local computer. then i say ok the it says an unknown failure has occurred the flexi trys to save the work that i have done a shuts down .. i need help if some can walk me through this on the phone i will send you some of my companys beef jerky 808 9277598 carlos

i have a small job due in the am thanks or e mail with your number and i will call you aloha

Steph_Stamm

Try reloading the factory defaults. You will lose any custom settings, but it will probably fix your problem.

Go to your Windows Start menu > Programs > SAi Production Suite > Preference Manager. Select "Factory Defaults" and click "Load" and "OK." Then reopen Flexi and see if it fixed your problem.

No need to send beef jerky, I'm a vegetarian. :) :munchie: