• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

janisl

Morning All,

I need some help with my print software for the Epson Sure Color S40600 we use Onyx Postershop but my layout tool isnt working properly where the preview isnt showing up. I have tried multiple files and different resolutions. I have attached some images to show what it is doing. I can use Job Editor but prefer layout tool and I checked if I had any stuck jobs and there is none. I am using version 21.1 and per Onyx cant update this key. I have also tried restarting my computer and updating it. Please help if you have answers it would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-17 085901.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-17 085901.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot 2024-06-19 122127.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-19 122127.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 26

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Layout tool is old piece of crap that is waiting for a complete overhaul. Don't use it if it doesn't work.
It's really too bad. I had high hopes for using layout tool when we first moved to Thrive but it's not usable as far as I'm concerned. Being able to manipulate positioning of individual copies would be great but apparently is too complicated for Onyx to get right.