• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hemming (tape) a 4' x 14' Banner

Tim Aucoin

(tape) Hemming a 4' x 14' Banner on a 4' x 8' Table in under 11 minutes! :smile: Sure, this will be boring to some of you, but others might find it interesting. :rolleyes:

One thing I should note... I applied the Onyx Sign & Banner plug-in to the banner artwork in Illustrator prior to ripping and printing, so the banner has hem fold marks on it as well as grommet marks. :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OKVTo7st0w&feature=plcp

jfiscus

Rap Master
Seems like a average time to me, 4x14 isn't really that big. Thankfully we have a 5x12 table along with a 4x10 table. Using 60" material on a 48" table sucks.

sfr table hockey

You know you confuse me, right Gino!! :ROFLMAO: Cowbell?

Don't encourage him, he will just send you a picture and then we will all have to look at it. First time that happend to me is the reason I now need glasses. I should not have ever looked.

And Tim, good video for those who might need the visual to do just that.

I also love my Stimpson. Good tools make the job a lot easier.

ChicagoGraphics

After watching the first 2 minutes of your video, If I didn't know how to hem & grommet a banner I would never want to do one. LOL

You make it look like work

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't encourage him, he will just send you a picture and then we will all have to look at it. First time that happend to me is the reason I now need glasses. I should not have ever looked.

And Tim, good video for those who might need the visual to do just that.

I also love my Stimpson. Good tools make the job a lot easier
Just for you.............

Attachments

• baby-crying.jpg
    baby-crying.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 91