• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HersheyPark

stickygraphics12

I live about 30 minutes from Hershey Park, went yesterday with my wife, and as soon as I walk in the park all I notice is the Signfonts.com collection on just about EVERY sign in the park. They must have done a complete redo on them within the past few years, and it looked great! Whoever did the park did a great job with layouts and use of the 33 font collection! It was cool to see fonts that most people don't even know exist, and I use them on a weekly basis. I pissed my wife off because I kept saying " oh, theres Blaze or Motherload".

Just something I thought was neat to see and had to share!

John L

I was there too, about a week ago. I noticed the same. Lots of really good design work. Fonts worked really well, and Stoner obviously is a very capable company.

I was kinda let down that most of signs inside the park gates were simply flat printed, contour cut shapes though. No one else with me noticed, but the impression they made upon me was that the signs were somewhat of a budget concern. This kind of impression compells me to give the wheel bearings a good shake when getting on the coasters.

Sorry if it seems I'm trying to throw water on it. I think I'm spoiled by all the neon, cutouts, push-throughs, carved, blasted, gilded, glue-chipped, and awesome material selections of the Mouse down South.

stickygraphics12

I agree with you on a lot of them being flat, but I know it had to be a bid job for one...and he did do full 3-D characters(chocolate world, boardwalk, etc.). And those were AMAZING signs. I think he has pics of him building them on his website

TheSellOut

Wow, those are some great signs and can't wait to see them all next year when I take my baby girl there for the 1st time!! Great website as well Kern Boy!