• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hexis HX20000 Sample

acothran

Today I received my Hexis HX2000 solid wrapping cast sample (silver). I was anxious to see how it installed so I took it out to the parking lot and installed a piece on the fender of a black Chrysler 300M. From what I can tell it is easy to work with and finishes nicely. The adhesive is not extremely aggressive but adheres well once pressure is applied and it took well to the torch. I didn't pull the car inside and had a bit of a time since the temp was 32 degrees. I've attached an iPhone pic. I hesitate to share the pic because this test install is sloppy. By then time I was near the bottom of the piece, it tore (was brittle from the the cold) so I went ahead an ripped off the unfinished part. There are also a couple of wrinkles on the left where I was hurrying and didn't take my time to heat and install properly. I will tell you that it wasn't really easy to remove after 5-10 minutes of setting and I'm sure the cold didn't help. Just thought I would share and please don't bash me on the install, this was just a test to get an idea of how the vinyl is to work with and how it looks.

This product is really well priced with lots of color options. I think we will soon wrap my 1992 heavily oxidized red Ford Ranger. Once I do a full car/truck, I'll post more findings.

Allen

Attachments

• Hexis Sample.jpg
    Hexis Sample.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 142