• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey, there. From Victoria BC

Wood Pirate

Hi. my name is Steve. I sell used furniture for fun and make things with recycled pallets and other scrap wood to help pay the rent. Things like small tables, with art transfers, and beer cases with advertising and humorous flare. I'm looking forward to learning some tricks and sharing my Idea's. For some reason , my shop is located within a block of 4 local Beer breweries. Go figure?

Wood Pirate

My first sign.

I made the sign 3 months ago and this is one of the crates made from a pallet and made to look old.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7214.jpg
    IMG_7214.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_7138.jpg
    IMG_7138.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 126

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Steve, welcome to the site from California! Please add some more pictures of the wood stuff you do, it looks pretty cool!

Wood Pirate

More pics on way...

Steve, welcome to the site from California! Please add some more pictures of the wood stuff you do, it looks pretty cool!
Ya, I will post more pics soon, am working on edible furniture and coffee sack seats will post soonish, Indian time, I call it...

sardocs

I gotta say I find your comment quite offensive. I work closely with First Nations people here in my community on projects that range from intricate jewellery to very large carved totem poles. You glued bubble letters on broken furniture and made a box from junk. You should re-think your racist comment. Good luck with your edible furniture.

Wood Pirate

sorry if you are offended

I work with well known native carvers and my Ex wife and Daughter are native, I was brought up Living on the res so please excuse me if I use a term myself and my Native friends use about a reference in time. Meaning, when we get around to it. I will try to be more sensitive.