• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi all

diskord151

Just wanted to say hi and share a little about me!

I am from Minnesota and basically only do sled wraps and other rec vehicles. Always looking for new products, techniques and other tips. Ill help where i can from what i have learned.

We run a Mimaki CJV30-130 with a GFP lam.

Feel free to message me with any questions!

Thanks a bunch!

Jesse

p.s i attached a couple pics of my work!

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 120

BobCap

Jesse,

Welcome from another Minnesota guy!

We have one many sleds over the years. they can be fun.

Looks like we finally have a year with good snow. Now if it would just warm up....

Bob Cap
AAI
Gilbert, MN

ASGthatsme

Need some business info for MN, to tax or not to tax, that is my question.

Made some exterior sign boards for my old employer, cut vinyl on Be bond to mount to posts and plywood. It is the Company logo and slogan and such. They are going to their Wisconsin branch, but delivered to the mill-work company in Mpls. As advertising, are these signs exempt from sales tax?....and then what about vehicle fleet graphics of the same nature? I've been researching but am finding conflicting information. Any advice...date an accountant maybe? Oh I'm doomed, doomed I tell yuh. Don't know how I made this far.