• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi-fi Fj-50

stillhasdust

I have a FJ-50 on my hands that does not want to print black, yellow, LC and LM. I did the cleaning and I looked at the 2 tubes going into the drain bottle their was only one tube spitting out a royal blue color ink and the other tube did not have any ink coming out of it. When I do a nozzle check there is no sign of the 4 colors only cyan and magenta show up. I am not really sure what my next move should be. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

sfr table hockey

You might want to disconnect the line at the top of the dampers and do a manual flush with a syringe and a cleaning cartridge if you have. If you start drawing ink into the dampers and print heads right off the start you might get chunks of dried crud in both the dampers and print head which is then harder to get cleaned out.