• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from Montana!

Judieeeee

hello there,

I just realized I got accepted to be part of the community and wanted to say hi. We recently got a direct color systems UV printer, with colorbytes, and I am learning all I can about it.
I've been using a HP photo printer for the past 8 years on Printable Inkjet Shrink Paper (like shrinky dinks) and have made a well enough business out of it but I decided to sink my teeth into UV printing. (and it's biting back haha)

I mainly use Corel Painter for my business and drawing but I also love traditional acrylic, oil painting, and just Drawing. In my free time, I love mowing the lawn and looking for toads and frogs in our rivers. I have an African grey Parrot as my buddy. I play the Nintendo switch as a way to shut down my brain and I do love me some good Gin!