• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi to Everyone!

Hello all. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the forums. I have been lurking for a while, reading over my boyfriend, Gene's shoulder (geniuscreations). He does the designs and productions and I'm trying to handle all of the finance and marketing end of things. This board seems to be a great asset for any aspect of the sign business.

I had been working as an Exec. Assistant for the past 10 years in huge offices, then due to a severe knee injury, I left my job last August. I have always had an interest in Gene's company, but was finally able to commit myself to helping him full time. There is a lot to learn, but I am jumping in with both feet and looking forward to what lies ahead.

--Jessica--

PS Gene said to let you know I took the typing test - 85 WPM!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Gene, I have a feeling that you're the boss (as long as Jessica lets you be). :Cool 2:

Welcome to Signs 101 Jessica.

Cadmn

Howdy from Texas & welcome to signs 101 be careful jumping in on that knee & Gene Good name dude & we all are the boss as long as they let us huh LOL