• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hole Punch

D_R_Designs

Does anyone know where we can get ahold of a hole punch to accomadate the gerber track?? We buy alot of material that is oversized, and have a material slicer. The issue is that it still has to have the tracks cut in it to work for the edge.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Staples sells paper hole punches, maybe you could find one with 'Gerber's copyrighted pattern there. LOL

Sorry, couldn't resist that, but I don't think you can buy after market stuff like that. That's interesting.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Sounds like something that Graphic Marking Systems might know of. I know at one point about 15 years ago there was a company in the midwest that made a machine ... either powered or hand cranked. As I recall the hand cranked model sold for around $3,000 then. I'm sure it would be much more now if it is even still available. I do not recall their name.